Saturday, September 4, 2010

Lake Powell

The single's ward went to Lake Powell for three days to waterski, wakeboard, kneeboard, and everything in-between. Jane even bare-foot skied!


Cooking fajitas. Good food always makes the trip so much better. We used World Wide's kitchen and food, so most of the riverguides cooked because we knew what we were doing. The funniest quote of the weekend was "I like how as riverguides, we just get it." --Jordan


The best part of the trip was cliff jumping.


Last time I went to Lake Powell I tried several times to stand up on a wakeboard, but I couldn't. So I settled for kneeboarding instead. Ivy got a gnarly bruise from a crazy flip-jump-twist-wreck she did. It was impressive.

Ivy and I at Defiance House, awesome indian ruins!

  Randy, one of our favorite guys. He took us all over the place to cliff jump, hike, and swim. We went to Party Cove, where the cliff wall alcoves straight into the water.



And guess who got groover duty? Eww...

No comments: