Sunday, September 26, 2010

Denim and Steel-Toes

With the river season being over and needing money for a mission and college, I found a new job at Williams Northwest Pipeline! While it's not quite as exciting as my last job, I get to work with two good friends and drive a big truck and I get paid very well. We work 40 hour weeks, so we do ten hours a day Monday through Thursday. The three-day weekend is very nice. It's only my second week here, but so far we have put up signs, marked the natural gas pipeline, and cleaned up the plant in Moab.


This is one of the sexy trucks we drive. We also have a Rhino to use where the truck won't go.

2 comments:

Jed said...

yeah!!! its to bad they dont give ya a real truck chris!!!

Angela said...

Hey chris! It's great to see that you're updating often! Woo hoo! So you buckled down and got a "real" job, ey? You've had some serious adventures this summer!! Can't wait to see you guys and your family soon!