Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Company Cat

This year we got to do a company Cataract Canyon trip! It was just a bunch of guides, friends, and one of Nicki's friends with her family. It was so much fun, and the rapids were awesome.



The crew: John, Mark, Mike, Stephen, Joe, Ivy, Karen, Chris, Jordan, Lexy, Erica, Scott, Jane, Dale, Suzy, Clinton, Morgan, and Sheena.



Like always, Suzy just can't seem to keep her hands off me, and of course Clinton has to help her out. Some passengers on other trips have even asked if Suzy and I are dating because she horses around a lot more than Ivy does :P




Holly wanted to "go on the boats" instead of driving back with Steve.


 We left the put-in at about 9:30, so it was dark as we motored to our first campsite. It was cool, I've never rafted in the dark! People read, slept, and ate leftover cheesecake from some wedding reception.




The fun boat with Mark, Joe, Suzy, Me, Ivy, Morgan, Steven, and Scott.



For dress-up night all three of us unintentionally wore Hawaiian-themed clothing.

I love Cataract Canyon

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Oh man, THAT WAS SO INCREDIBLE!!! Remember how I was kinda thinking about not going? Wow....big mistake. I think I'm going to steal some pictures...

Chris Andrew said...

I'm so glad you came Suzy! Haha, did you read the post of our Deso?