Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Logan to Moab... and everywhere in-between.

Last weekend my aunt Naomi picked me up to go to her place for a couple days! When we got to her place in Sugarhouse, Salt Lake, we dressed up for the Halloween party her roommates were having. It was fun, and I liked getting to know some of Naomi's friends. On Saturday morning Naomi and I met up with two other friends at the Olive Garden she used to work at and had an early lunch. Naomi brought the pictures she took in Italy (a trip that OG gives to outstanding employees) and we got to see all the stuff she did there. So cool. After that we saw "Red" at the Megaplex 12... wow, the theater in Moab is a joke! It was a great movie; perfect blend of action and comedy. Later we stopped at REI (picture right, like my stool?), In-n-Out, the climbing gym and then Naomi gave me a quick Haunted Salt Lake tour. It was really interesting to see the old buildings and hear the haunted stories. We drove to the cemetery above The Avenues and walked around some of the graves. Later in the evening we went to the haunted "Asylum 49" in Tooele. That was pretty intense--it was Naomi's fifth haunted house in two weeks, and she said it was the best yet.

Sunday morning we left early early and picked up my grandparents to go to my cousin's primary program in Logan. I love Logan, I can't wait to go to school there. And I haven't seen the Duerschs in so long! I got to sit next to Hannah and whisper with Austin in church, but that's all we could stay for. Back to Pleasant Grove! We had a quick lunch with Charlotte and Big Chris and then got on the road. On the way we stopped by Provo and talked with Ivy for a couple minutes! A big storm was rolling in, and the drive home was crazy; we got back pretty late.

It was a crazy-awesome weekend, and I loved everything we did. Thank you Nopey!

click to learn about the legend of  Emo's grave

No comments: