Saturday, October 9, 2010

Good Times in Happy Valley

I got Saturday afternoon tickets to General Conference! It was an awesome double-date; I took Ivy and Jed took Kesha. It was my first time going to a session in the Conference Center, and it was pretty exciting to be completely surrounded by people who were all there for one purpose: to listen to the Prophet. After that session, we needed to get to my Andrew grandparent's house because we were going to stay there. It took us over an hour of driving to finally figure out where we were going (we drove a complete circle around the city of Murray). I almost always get lost in big cities, I hate it! Cities are nothing like a canyon or desert - those are easy to find your way, sheesh. Anyways, we stayed at my grandparent's house on Sunday and watched the rest of Conference there. What a crazy awesome weekend of friends, family, and Ivy!

No comments: