Monday, October 14, 2013

Illusions

I've wanted a GoPro camera for years, but just couldn't justify dumping a wad of cash to get one. But, my sense of frugality finally broke down to my carnal desires and...





...I got one.






I love it!


I took it out the other day when me and my buddy Clay climbed in Logan Canyon. I bought the helmet strap, so I just slapped it on my brain bucket and tried it out. I'd say it did pretty darn good. I made this video (first video edit with this software, not the greatest in the world but still stinkin' sweet). Check it out:

                          

This is Illusions 5.10b, Fucoidal Quartzite. You can see a couple times where I forget the camera's on my head and bump it on the rock. Good thing it's indestructible.

There will be many more to come!

No comments: