Saturday, April 23, 2011

Chris on a bored day.

After night bouldering late yesterday, my internal adventure clock woke me up way too early this morning. It must not have known that today was going to be a cloudy, rainy day. I could not live in a place that was always cloudy, like Seattle, because after just one afternoon of gloom I feel doomed. Here's what a day like this looks like:
-check my facebook
-think of things to do
-realize that I've already done everything on my list
-watch YouTube videos
-get dressed
-listen to music, maybe buy new songs
-check my facebook
-call/text all my friends in town (who usually have normal jobs and can't play)
-finish project(s) that my understanding mother gives me
-browse instructables, mountain project, friends blogs
-check my facebook
-leave the house on my bike
-meander town, "bored shop"
-come home, check FB again, loaf around, fall asleep at 1am

I actually check my facebook a lot more than what I put on that list. Also, eating out by yourself isn't that fun either. Bleh. I'm always unprepared for days like these. I need to find a service project or homework or something.

No comments: